How Water Ionizers Work for Better Nutrition
Written by RawPeople
How Ionizers Work to Deliver Better Nutrition and Hydrate the Cells More Efficiently
First developed in Japan in the 1950s, water ionizers use an electrical charge to split water into alkaline water (with a pH above 7.0) and acidic water (with a pH below 7.0). The higher the pH of the drinking water, the more effective it is at combating the damaging effects of acids in the body.
The process of electrolysis
- Water ionizers run water-already filtered to remove contaminants-over positive and negative electrodes in a process known as electrolysis.
- The electrodes ionize the water, negatively and positively, creating acidic and alkaline water at the same time.
- Acidic water is shunted into one chamber while alkaline water is shunted into another.
- Water molecules typically cluster in groups of 11 to 16 molecules
- Water ionizers break large water molecule clusters apart, creating smaller clusters of 5 to 6 molecules.
- Smaller clusters of water molecules are more easily absorbed at the cellular level, improving hydration and detoxification, as well as improving the delivery of nutrients at a cellular level.
Both alkaline and acidic water have benefits.
- Alkaline water is ideal for drinking, cleaning vegetables, and cooking. Its antioxidant properties promote health.
- Acidic water is a natural cleanser.
- The astringent properties of acidic water in the 4.0 to 6.0 range are ideal for cleaning and toning the skin.
- Used as a rinse when washing your hair, acidic water helps the scalp, reduces tangles and gives hair a radiant shine. It also helps the hair and skin of pets.
- In higher concentrations, acidic water has strong disinfecting properties and can be used for cleaning around the house and for cleaning toothbrushes, hands, and even as a mouth wash.
Only water ionizers both clean and ionize your drinking water for better health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.